Monday, February 6, 2012

A new blog for a new year!

,
I've decided to start fresh with this blog, one proud mamma blog. A blog where I'll be putting all my experiences
as a mom. All the frustrations, sadness, happiness and all other emotions that I know I'll face will be posted here.

I am proud to say that I am a proud mom/mamma. Having a 2 year old daughter that is starting to talk and an upcoming baby boy this upcoming April is more than a mom could wish for. I hope you will bare with me as you read what I post.

I am also planning to make this blog a place for unique finds for moms like me. I myself own my own online shop. I started it last year and so far so good. It is a good source of extra income for my family.  

Hope this blog will last for I will try my best to update it everyday (even if I know that I will have a very busy year ahead of me.)

0 comments to “A new blog for a new year!”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

One Proud Mamma Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates